Shipping Costs & Timing
Estimate Arrival Times
You can see an item's estimated arrival time on the product's detail page. Just click on Estimate Arrival Time near the top of the page. You can also see estimates on the multiple-product listing pages.
Tabletop manufactures all kilns to order. Standard production times will range from 3 to 7 business days based on unit ordered and component availability or back-orders. Contact our support department at 206.274.8446 with questions pertaining to either production, shipping or returns/exchanges.
We offer three methods for shipping your orders from Tabletopfurnace.com:
- Standard – 7 to 10 business days
- Expedited – 2 to 3 business days
- Express – 1 to 2 business days
Business days include Monday–Friday, excluding holidays.
Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii
There is no extra shipping fee to Alaska and Hawaii.
*International shipping available through DHL and UPS.
Shipping cost is calculated on a "per item" or "per pound" basis and is based on the shipping method you select (Standard, Expedited, Express) and carrier selected (UPS, USPS, DHL, FEDEX). We sometimes offer free shipping in select categories, or free shipping site-wide.
Returns & Exchanges
Items can be returned in new and unused condition within 14 days of receipt with authorization and less a 20% restocking fee. After 14 days, the item is subject to warranty, must still be in new and unused condition, and be authorized by a customer service representative by calling 1.206.274.8446 (9am to 5pm PST, Monday - Saturday). Returns for refund cannot be accepted after the item has been used.
- The return period starts on the day you accept delivery of your original item. If the item was repaired or replaced for any reason, the return period is not reset unless it was damaged in shipping or other arrangements are agreed upon.
- The shipping cost will not be refunded.
- Do not ship it back to us without contacting us first.
- You pay to ship it back to us and MUST PROPERLY PACKAGE AND INSURE IT. If it is damaged during shipping, then you must get compensation from the carrier. We will cooperate with your claim processing as much as possible.
- You will not be refunded for items that cannot be resold due to damage, or missing accessories or documentation.
All Tabletop kilns and furnaces are guaranteed with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Upon delivery all parts and components are protected from manufacturer defects and will be replaced at no cost. After the first firing some electrical components (digital temperature controller, power switch, and relays) will be protected for one full year. Ceramic firing chambers, heating element coils and thermocouples are not covered for any amount of time or for any reason over and above any manufacturer defects. Graphite crucibles, crucible tongs and ceramic fiber shelving will not be covered under any terms of this warranty. Due to the nature of the products and the fact they are custom made; no cash refunds will be issued after the first firing. Any repairs outside the scope of this warranty can be done with minimal parts and labor costs. The user is responsible for round trip shipping for any repairs or replacement parts.
This warranty excludes:
1) Kilns or furnaces damaged by overfiring (exceeding the melting temperature of the material being fired) regardless of cause of overfiring;
2) Ware, tools, kiln furniture, or anything inside damaged by overfire;
3) Kilns allowed to exceed the maximum temperature shown on kiln’s nameplate, regardless of cause;
4) Kilns subjected to abuse, neglect, freight damage or improper storage;
5) Kilns used for either reduction or salt firing,
6) Kilns damaged by improper electrical installation;
7) Kilns used for purposes other than firing ceramics, glass, heat treating, metallurgy or the purpose for which it was intended;
8) Element burnout caused by contact with foreign materials.